You are 2 months old. We had your well-child check-up was this morning. It went well (despite the dreaded immunizations) and I am happy to say that you are as fine and healthy as any two month old could be.
A few things about you right now:
- You smile! (this one is my favorite)
- You most often sleep in two hour stretches at night, wake up to nurse, then fall back asleep (much better than when you’d want to stay up and play!)
- You favor your left side. You prefer to keep your head in that direction and seem to kick that leg more.
- You do not like a wet diaper.
- You weigh more at your 2mo check-up than your sister did at her 3mo check-up.
- You’re losing your precious newborn hair. I like to say I’m going to have a little Danny Devito on my hands. 🙂
Lastly, here are some photos of you taken during the past two months, hanging out with people who love you:
Mama coming in for a kiss
Lounging with Daddy
Playing with Big Sister
Sleeping with Grandma Sandy
After bath with Grandma Mai
I love you so much sweetheart. Keep growing, learning, and being healthy. And try to get a little more sleep at night. 🙂
Leo stats as of August 8, 2011:Â Â Height 1′ 10.5″ (34.09%)Â Â Weight 12lbs 4oz (64.20%)Â Â HC 15.24″ (21.58%)
Note: The scale actually read 12lb .04 oz (not 4oz), but I didn’t dispute what the nurse had written down.