I’ve been feeling a little bad about the last post. Some days are just harder than others, and I realize that there are a lot of people that would happily exchange their problems for mine. So today I’m just concentrating on happiness and I’m finding a lot to be happy for.
Happiness today is…
- Chloe going back to sleep after waking up early
- Spending that extra time snuggling with my honey
- Watching Chloe’s happily explore during her art class
- Driving downtown to pick up my professionally printed photo for the Living River juried art exhibit. Can you believe it?! My photo was one of 80 works (from textiles, sculpture, photography, paintings, etc) selected out of over 350 submissions. I’ve never “shown” my work like this before, which is kind of thrilling.
- Treating myself to a mocha and bressane from the Pearl Bakery.
- Chloe falling asleep on the way home, and then taking a second nap later in the afternoon.
- Finding out my mother-in-law is coming for a visit!